Witchy Poo Boots
Suitable for both indoor and outdoor decorating; tuck Witchy Poo Boots under a doorway, furniture, over a cupboard door in your car trunk or anywhere else you think might be fun. Weighted base holds them in place. Happy Halloween everyone.
Supplies & Tools:
- Oly-fun™ GRAB AND GO – Jet Black
- Poly-fil® fiberfill
- Poly-fil® Poly-Pellets®
- 1 1/3 yards of 5/8 inch rick rack: Orange
- Eight ¾ inch Gold Buttons
- Thread: Black & Orange
- Basic sewing, measuring, cutting and pressing tools
- Using the patterns provided cut out four boot pieces. To request a pdf of the Witchy Poo pattern simply leave a comment asking for one and I’ll do my best to send you the pattern in a timely fashion as my mother used to say.
- Stitch rick rack to each of the boot fronts and stitch lines along heels as indicated on the pattern.
- With right sides together stitch each of the boots together. Clip curves, turn right side out & press
- Insert fiberfill into boots leaving a 2” space along the top edges.
- Pin two 8 x 18 inch sections of Oly-fun™ to top edges of the boots, right sides together. Stitch along the sides and bottom edges of the rectangle. Note: Space the boots 2 inches apart. Turn right side, press then top stitch.
- Stitch along the top edge, leaving a 2 inch opening. Stitch a second row 2 inches down from the first row, forming a channel to fill with Poly-Pellets®.
- Fill the channel with Poly-Pellets® then stitch the opening closed.
- Hand stitch buttons along front edges of boots.
This post is part of the Designers Craft Connection bloghop. To see what my designer friends have created click on the Designer Craft Connection badge on the left side of my page. You will be able to hop forward and backward and see inspirational Halloween projects.
Please note: I was provided product from Fairfield Processing to complete the project.